Monday, July 12, 2010

Mmmmmm so Ive been told that I need to update this thing. I dont really have any earth shattering news, yet I have been loving whats going on here.

Ive been working at CFTAC, digging a trench for a water line, which was around 200 feet deep by 18 inches deep. The water line will be going to a guest house on the CMA's property so that the site can bring in revenue.

The Hope House kids are great.
The Clinic is awesome.
Everything is the same.

Except that God is always showing Himself to me, I am needing His direction more and more and needing to run to Him.

I realized today that this is exactly one month until I leave. Im excited to see friends and family, yet I feel like I could stay here and just keep working. Its exciting to see where God has me next and where it will be. Its hard to trust that He will reveal His plan for my future, yet He is Good. So Ill wait

Anyway, like I said, not much is new. Love and miss you guys.

Psalm 33:13-15
13
The LORD looks from heaven;
He sees all the sons of men;
14From His dwelling place He looks out
On all the inhabitants of the earth,
15He who fashions the hearts of them all,
He who understands all their works.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even believe you have been there for 2 months already... I mean don't get me wrong... this summer is dragging without you guys here but it still doesn't seem like that long. Things are the same here too... everyone is working.
    I am sad we have not skyped yet...
    Still praying for you drewy =)
    Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are looking forward to august 13 on one hand because we will have you home.... on the other hand, i know it will be hard for you to return. so i am enjoying each day knowing you are having a great time, the LORD ordained this trip and praying HE will reveal HIS future plans to you. love and miss you lots! xoxox

    ReplyDelete