Saturday, July 31, 2010

I shouldnt be able to write this blog entry. I should be over half way to Cameroon.

I started feeling sick in my stomach on Thursday night, which I'm still dealing with. Between Friday morning and last night I had a hard time staying hydrated and was really weak. I was in bed asleep almost all day yesterday. I slept from 9 last night until about 1:45 this afternoon, with a 3 hour window of being awake. I still feel like I could sleep. I should have left around 6 this morning but I decided to stay because I dont think I could have made the 14 hour ride feeling this way.

Its ok though. I have peace about staying and I know that God must have a reason for me to stay back home.

We had a team come in from Wisconsin on Thursday night. Their Job while they are there is to put a roof on the church at Okolasee, which it actually where we first started working at the beginning of the summer. Right now the church meets under a mango tree. So ill be able to work with them this week. SO. Just please pray that I still am able to get over this stomach problem.

I cant believe that I have less than 2 weeks here. This summer went faster than any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment