Monday, July 19, 2010

This week was good.

So. I leave for Bongolo Hospital in the morning. Ill be back Saturday night. I still havnt packed yet.

Not really sure all that we will be doing. I know that we will be working on the nursing school, and I hope to possibly go with some of the nurses in the hospital.

Mmmm not much has changed here. work at cftac is basically done. I also have a chance to go to Cameroon next week, to work with a local church that is sending the first short term team in the country.

I think ill be able to update this sometime this week.
Miss you guys

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in the jungle, Drew. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you too! praying for the trip to bongolo... safety and that you enjoy the traveling end of things more this time. wondering what the LORD has in store for you these last few weeks! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete